Mar 3

I don’t even know if I put it right. I want to have a possibility to invest in a local business through my Roth IRA for tax free profits. Does anybody know some names of companies that will do this? References, advice, or people with experience with this are more than welcome to respond.

one comment so far...

  • Michael K Said on March 3rd, 2010 at 4:21 pm:

    If the local businesses are publicly-traded companies, then any one of the major fund management companies (Fidelity, Chase, Citi, etc) will handle the IRA for you. If you are talking about investing through your IRA in non-public companies, then you need to find a custodian willing to do this for you; you might try a local law firm.

leave a reply

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Page Ranking Tool