Mar 13

What is the way for me to  file it on a H&R Block DeductionPro?

3 comments so far...

  • jeff410 Said on March 13th, 2010 at 4:13 pm:

    It goes on Schedule A, line 22. You have to itemze to deduct it.

  • mikeae Said on March 13th, 2010 at 5:01 pm:

    You deduct them on Schedule A as investment expenses

  • PepsiLime Said on March 13th, 2010 at 5:03 pm:

    The trustee’s IRA fee is the fee that the trustee would charge you for maintaining your IRA account. You would only be able to deduct the IRA fee if you actually pay it (writing a check for the fee). You can’t deduct it if the fee is taken out of your IRA balance. If you did actually pay the fee, you would deduct it on Schedule A (itemized deductions) under Miscellaneous deductions, and you would have to exceed 2% of your AGI in order to deduct the miscellaneous deductions.

leave a reply

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Page Ranking Tool