Mar 1

One is a Roth and one is regular. They were started in different years.

4 comments so far...

  • precede2005 Said on March 1st, 2010 at 12:06 pm:

    Call the IRA they will definitely helps you.If not so call your fund manager.

  • JQT Said on March 1st, 2010 at 12:37 pm:

    Call IRA. They will be able to find out who the custodians are based on 1099s filed on your behalf.

    Go to for the contact number of your local office.

    Good luck.

  • RO35: where_Marco_belongs Said on March 1st, 2010 at 12:43 pm:

    The Irish Republican Army is bad news, stay away from them

  • C J Said on March 1st, 2010 at 1:02 pm:

    Most states offer a website where you can check to see if the financial institution reported your account to the Treasurer. You can GOOGLE to find it for your state – be careful about clicking links on sites you haven’t been to before. I’m listing a source I personally use and feel it is safe. Good luck and best wishes.


leave a reply

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Page Ranking Tool