Dec 19

Where do contributions for either the deductible portion or the 401k Roth portion get reported? Is there a place on the schedule C or somewhere else?

3 comments so far...

  • Dr. Deth Said on December 19th, 2009 at 10:38 pm:

    you can set up a SEP-IRA – since you’re a sole proprietor – probably just on your 1040

  • bostonianinmo Said on December 19th, 2009 at 11:35 pm:

    You’ll do better with a SEP-IRA.

  • ninasgramma Said on December 20th, 2009 at 12:19 am:

    Your deductible contributions go on the 1040 Line 28, not on Schedule C.

    Details are in IRS Pub 560

    You may also be required to file Form 5500 or form 5500-EZ as a separate information return when your accumulation gets over $250,000.

leave a reply

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Page Ranking Tool